Department of International Relations
Internationalization is a key word of nowadays as a perfect worldwide instrument in becoming a large extent of interaction in the global HE system. This process, which is a shared value and crucial point, comes increasingly to the fore for our University and has to be served as a pertinent reflexion to the University strategy and its long-term objectives. Its development and the generalization of the best practices to be setting in place require a strong, continuous commitment at all vertical and horizontal university level.
Department of International Relations under the supervision of the Vice-Rector for International Affairs wishes to make an active contribution by working on through its proper medium covering the following activities:
- fosters and intensifies the existing international relationship and explores new options for collaboration opportunities with new partner institutions,
- manages international mobility programs at all levels (including academic and administrative staff), bilateral and multilateral initiatives in education running inside and outside of EU, double degree programs, joint master programs, joint supervision agreements, internships,
- maintains and coordinates the information flows in respect of the University memberships in prestigious international associations,
- performs and arranges all protocol activities which relate to hosting international delegations at University level,
- provides wide practical and technical support to international events (conferences, project meetings) hosted by the University,
offers collaborative assistance concerning all activities which contribute to enhance the attractiveness of the University, in particularly recruitment and promotion at international level.
The Department works in close cooperation with the Department of International Academic Affairs.