for AUTUMN term: 15th May
for SPRING term: 30th November
Late applications are NOT accepted!
Nomination sent by your home institution's Erasmus coordinator VIA EMAIL (email@example.com) should reach us before you start application procedure!
Only online applications can be processed. All applications sent via email or via regular mail will be rejected.
Online application is available from 1st April.
Guide to online application. Please read it carefully before sending an email!
Application documents to upload to the online application:
1. Copy of your valid passport or national ID for EU citizens
2. Transcript of academic records (official list of your courses and grades taken in your home institution) from sending institution. Only English version is accepted.
3. Proof of Language Qualification: the requirement is B2 or higher in English according to CEFR. There is no need to attach any additional certificate, but your home coordinator has to confirm the required level by signing your learning agreement at BEFORE THE MOBILITY section, at Language competence part.
4. Exchange student form - compulsory for Civil engineering applicants
5. Letter of declaration: please see Thesis/Project/Research below
After filling in and finalizing the above online application students submitting it
- by 14th April will receive their letters of acceptance and information letters by 26th April.
- by 15th May will receive their letters of acceptance and information letters by 31st May.